- MSc in Astronomy at the Padua University in 1988.
- Worked in Thales Alenia Space in Turin until December 1990.
- From Jan 1991 to Dec. 1997 contractor at the European Space Agency in ESTEC (NL) working mainly on the development of the trajectories and maneuvering of the ATV to dock (or berth) to the ISS.
- 2001 PhD in Electrical Engineering at the Danish Technical University with a dissertation on: On-Board Satellite Autonomous Orbit Determination.
-from 2001 to 2004 Associate Professor at DTU.
- since 2004 at the European Space Agency in ESTEC (NL) as System Engineer for the design and development of MetOp-SG.
This user account status is Approved
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.